Take a closer look at the benefits of Cambria.
- Strength & Durability– Cambria Natural Quartz Surfaces™ are stronger than granite. Cambria is a surface that is truly everlasting.
- Maintenance Free – No sealing, polishing or reconditioning is needed. Simply wash with warm water. It’s that simple. Plus, unlike granite, Cambria will resist stains from common food items such as wine, coffee and tea.
- Food Safe – Unlike granite, Cambria has been certified by NSF International as safe for use as a food preparation surface. Cambria is nonporous; therefore, food and moisture cannot penetrate the surface — the main source of growth for harmful bacteria.
- All Natural – Cambria is created from pure natural quartz, an extremely hard stone. In fact, quartz is the hardest non-precious stone that can be found in the earth’s surface.
- Everlasting Value – With its beauty and performance advantages over granite, a Cambria kitchen countertop or bathroom vanity will add value to your home.
- Guaranteed – As the only producer of quartz surfaces in the United States, Cambria is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Safety and Performance
Today’s busy families demand products that stand up to rigorous use. With Cambria, you can be assured of a product that is not only beautiful and elegant, but also strong, durable and safe for food preparation.
Cambria’s nonporous surface:
- Is certified by NSF International for both Splash Zone and Food Zone
- Is nonporous, reducing the potential for bacterial growth
- Is as food-safe as a stainless steel countertop
- Resists stains caused by common food items such as coffee, tea and wine
- Is stronger than granite
- NEVER needs sealing or refinishing to keep its natural luster
- Is maintenance free – simply wash with warm water
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
Quartz is a mined product. It is mined through a pipe, one vein at a time and then is back-filled to preserve the integrity of the environment. Seventy percent of the material that is taken out of that vein is used in the finished product.
Granite is also a mined product. It is mined by destroying an entire area of a mountain, rain forest, etc. Approximately only 35% of the initial material becomes the finished product.
Same price for any of the 96 colors. Same price for any of 9 edge profiles.
J Carsten Homes & Remodeling