J Carsten is pleased to earn the CKBR certification from the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
CKBRs (Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodelers) provide remodeling services specific to kitchens and bathrooms. To become a CKBR, candidates must possess skills and knowledge focused on the requirement of materials, layout, and installation of kitchens and bathrooms.
To qualify for the CKBR designation, applicants must meet all of the following:
- Be employed by or own a firm engaged in remodeling kitchens and bathrooms
- Adhere to NARI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Have a minimum of five years continuous experience in the remodeling industry
- Have completed 4 kitchens and/or bathrooms per year
- Completed 16 hours of continuing education
- Successfully completed a comprehensive application that details their background and experience
- Successfully complete a one-day written examination on business, construction, and remodeling practices related to kitchen and bathrooms
- Submit all required application materials and fees
What is NARI?
As the only national association dedicated solely to the remodeling industry, NARI brings together leading trade professionals from all over the country. NARI promotes ethical and sound business practices for the benefit of America’s homeowners as well as for the industry.
NARI was founded in March of 1983 with the merger of the National Remodelers Association (NSA) and the National Home Improvement Council (NHIC).
To develop and sustain programs that expand and unite the industry, and that ensure its continued growth and security.
To become the primary remodeling resource for homeowners and professional members alike by providing information, education, and mentorship to the community at large.
Jason- J Carsten Remodeling